**Run-off Primary Election - Tuesday, July 14, 2020**
Plan NOW how you will vote...
1. Go to the polls to vote - Vote early!
Early voting days...
Monday, June 29 through Thursday, July 2
Monday, July 6 through Friday, July 10
2. Stay in your car and vote - Curb-side voting!
3. Mail-in Voting - Request application now!
Last day to...
apply to vote by mail—Thurs, July 2nd
- application must be received at the your County Elections Department
submit mail-in ballot—Tues, July 14th
- must be postmarked by 7 p.m. July 14 AND received before 5 p.m. on July 15 at your County Elections Department
- if hand-delivered, can be delivered only on July 14 to the your County Elections Department by 7 p.m. (and only by the voter, who will need to show acceptable ID)
Celebrating our 100th Anniversay!
Used with permission of Rouse House LLC.
Let's stand on the shoulders of all those who came before us and be the shoulders for generations to come. Let's work to ensure that ALL votes are counted and ALL voices are heard. Thank you for visiting our website and feel free to email us at presidentlwvhc [at] gmail.com.